1. Name and contact details of those responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Enzianstr. 2, 82319 Starnberg, Germany
Phone: 0151 – 40388693
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.muenchner-webdesigner.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL)
- Size of the call in KByte
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website under “Contact”. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information (first name / last name) can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data we collect for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 Para. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
The analysis tools listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the analysis tools we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed and optimized on an ongoing basis. On the other hand, we use the analysis tools to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
The data controller uses the “Webalizer” tool, a web analysis software for statistical analysis of anonymized visitor behavior on our website.
Web analysis is the collection, collection and evaluation of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis tool collects data, among other things, from which website a data subject came to a website (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed.
With the help of “Webalizer” the anonymized visitor behavior of our website is analyzed in real time. This means that current visitors appear in the statistics almost immediately, not only after a long processing time. “Webalizer” uses the data stored in the log files (see above 2.a)) to evaluate the use of the website in order to compile online reports that show the activities on our website. The online reports contain information about the search engines used, the search terms used, the languages used, the origin of visitors by country, the number of visitors, the browsers used and their plugins, the referrers, the length of stay, entry pages, exit pages, dropout rates, user programs.
“Webalizer” sets a cookie on your device. What cookies are has already been explained above. By setting the cookie, we are able to analyze the use of our website. Every time one of the individual pages of this website is called up, the Internet browser on your end device is automatically prompted by “Webalizer” to transmit data to our server for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, we receive knowledge of data that, among other things, helps us to trace the origin of visitors and clicks.
As already described above, you can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by making the appropriate setting in the internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the internet browser used would also prevent “Webalizer” from setting a cookie on your device. In addition, a cookie already set by “Webalizer” can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs.
The web analysis tool “Webalizer” is installed on a web server (location: Germany) and also stores data only on this server. It is a so-called in-house solution for web analysis. The log files are only saved on this server.
The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. A disclosure to third parties does not occur.
6. Integration of services and content from third parties*
We use content or services from third-party providers on our website based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. Content and services, such as Include maps or fonts (hereinafter referred to as “content”).
This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We strive to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information on the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
We integrate the maps of the service “Google Maps” from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
We incorporate the fonts (“Google Fonts”) from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
We integrate the videos of the platform “YouTube” from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Dataprotection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, that The existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing the data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email is sufficient at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer), which is supported by your browser, when visiting the website. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://muenchner-webdesigner.de/en/data-protection/.
*Created with Datenschutz-Generator.de by RA Dr. Thomas Schwenke